Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 42 Inch Led Tv From Marks N Spencers Only 230 Pounds
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
singer61
hi guys incase any of you looking for one for xmas pressie it comes to 230 .30 on confirm of order with 30 percent off just ordered one myself

http://www.marksandspencer.com/42102DVB-LED-FULL-1080p-Function/dp/B001W9SRZ8?extid=af_a_Content_60612

singer61
btmaldon
What a bargain. I would have one but it looks like I have got to pay out for a new clutch on the wifes SportKA. :(
jeebowhite
Good Find, shame I dont have that much money burning a hole in my pocket :(
Preee
Nice find i bet Sales will bring some great bargins , and i always try and get some thing free added in , i like the face to face , Last year Xmas sales i upgraded my TV with Blueray 5.1 surround , i managed to get free 60 HDMI cable (not that i would have paid that anyway) and a tilting wall bracket which they wanted 130 . it's[i] already in the sale does not wash haha[/i]
cyb
price seems fair but M&S are not known for electrical goods, so who really makes it and just how good will it look against the normal brands? :unsure:
singer61
true cyb m8 but i suppose with 5 year guarantee u wont go wrong would do for a bedroom or game system i suppose

singer61
cyb
[quote name='singer61' timestamp='1322159587' post='153851']
would do for a bedroom or game system i suppose

singer61
[/quote]

I think you are spot on with that answer :)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.