Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Dashboard Esp????
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Ash88lfc
Hi can anyone help. I have this ESP in my options but dont have a clue what it is. When it is off is shows a car skidding and then on it goes off. I know it is prob something stupidly easy but have no manual.

Thanks,

Ash.
Preee
Electronic Stability Ccontrol , On by default every time you start the car to help with traction on wet slippery surface , Off mode turns off that feature , some say in snow its better off ! , but for safety best left On. It will always revert back to On if you swtich it off and and then stop and restart your car .
mitch84
If you see esp light on then it normally means its off , so basically if its not showing on your dash all is good and its on.

[i][b]ESP - Electronic Stability Programme. Stability control uses clever electronics and a car's braking system to prevent skids during emergency manoeuvres. [/b][/i]
Ash88lfc
cheers guys

Full Colour Version: Focus Dashboard Esp????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615