Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: St170 Replacement Genuine Stereo?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
whiffin
I have a focus ST170 (2003). currently has a double height factory CD player and radio. I'm happy with this all except there is no USB stick or even audio in

I know I could buy aftermarket, but the ford one is ok, and I know I'll need new mounts, and adapters etc. Plus not sure if it'll work with control behind steering wheel

Is there a modern equivalent that will plug straight in, that has USB or audio input? If I know the part number I could eBay it and plug & play

Any ideas please?

whiffin
Ideally a ford one, not aftermarket
Preee
i'm not sure of the wiring from Mk1 to Mk2 TBH , but i have seen a few bargain Ford Players on Ebay , can you take stereo out and take a picture of the wiring plugs , then i can at least tell you if its similar to mine, On the newer models you can buy the wiring kits for the USB and Line In

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615