Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Im A Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
singer61
hi again all, i have said my hello in the introduction area of the forum , but didnt really say much about me , i am getting a ford focus 2010 1.6 zetec shortly, hopefully monday, and i had a look at this forum for a lil while before joining . i dnt know much about cars although i have had a few nice ones , i know where to put petrol water and oil at times but thats it for me , i may not be able to help technically on that basis but i feel i should let you know a little more about me which may help some people at times in the forum, as there is a general chat section as well.
im a 40 year old medical practioner that deals specifically with the gastrointestinal area , i deal with stomach and colon cancers , really any ailment to do with the digestive tract, if i can help in any way in this forum it would be a pleasure

thanks singer61
Preee
Hi and Welcome Rob , i don't know much about cars either , electrics/electronics i'm average at and will give anything a try , i love the little tweaks that makes a car your own.:)
ONETrueSaturday
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1322402593' post='154201']
Hi and Welcome Rob , i don't know much about cars either , electrics/electronics [b]i'm average[/b] at and will give anything a try , i love the little tweaks that makes a car your own.:)
[/quote]

Modest eh mate? Your a bit better than average I'd say I've seen those guies you have made mate lol ;)

Full Colour Version: Im A Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.