Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member, Drinks Are On Me.....
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
AlanW
Hi all

New member from Worcestershire saying hello and who wants a drink?

Just ordered a new Focus Titanium X estate in Candy Red with 18" alloys, which should be ready by the end of Feb 2012......fingers crosses anyway.

Part exchanged my truly brilliant Mondeo ST TCDi estate in Performance Blue, which I have owned from new since 2006 and only did 36,000 miles in that time, shameful isn't it??
singer61
welcome m8 and i will have a whisky

singer61
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
SuperGuitarMan
hey hows it going? im new too, mine's a gin, or a whisky. (or both if you're feeling generous haha)
AlanW
Whiskey drinkers........................... :o
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC Alan,

Be sure to post some pics of the focus when you get your hands on it - I love the latest model.

Paul :)
SuperGuitarMan
Whiskey is brilliant. Nectar from the gods.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615