Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door Handles
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
rk001mobile
If you want to set your Mondeo apart from the rest I just bought some chrome door-handle covers off EBAY seller for 13 and they look great on black car realy stand out autobiz111 is the seller and half the price of other sellers on EBAY
CUDGER
[quote name='rk001mobile' timestamp='1322425895' post='154281']
If you want to set your Mondeo apart from the rest I just bought some chrome door-handle covers off EBAY seller for 13 and they look great on black car realy stand out autobiz111 is the seller and half the price of other sellers on EBAY
[/quote]
CUDGER
HI YA, YES AGREE WITH YOU FULLY I FITTED SOME TO MY SILVER MONDY AND THEY REALLY DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. HOW IS THE MOTOR GOING ANY STARTING ISSUES ?
CUDGER
[quote name='rk001mobile' timestamp='1322425895' post='154281']
[/quote]
CUDGER
HAVE YOU TRIED THE MIRROR COVERS? I SENT MINE BACK THEY DIDNT LOOK RIGHT.
tomo2812
i changed the handles on mine and what a problem iv had trying to fit the new ones on ( iv got the last one to do today)
It looks so much better for it but id never attempt them again!!!!
rk001mobile
My handels were just chrome covers 5 min and all done
tomo2812
iv changed mine for colour coded ones and what a pain they have been !!!!!

Full Colour Version: Door Handles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.