Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
saver1
Hello every body,

after failing my MOT on my last 2 ltr toyota avensis I was on my feet for a week and looking for a car but now I can now announce that I am the proud owner of a ford fiesta , Encore, 1.3 R reg with 90.000 on the clock.

How nippy are these cars???
and I filled it up with a tenner and after 3 days od driving I am still on a 1/4 tank!!!.

I decided to join after looking on the net for a problem I am having (another post on another page).

But looking forward to learning off you all.
Thanks,

The Saver!
dezwez
[quote name='saver1' timestamp='1322427312' post='154286']
Hello every body,

after failing my MOT on my last 2 ltr toyota avensis I was on my feet for a week and looking for a car but now I can now announce that I am the proud owner of a ford fiesta , Encore, 1.3 R reg with 90.000 on the clock.

and I filled it up with a tenner and after 3 days od driving I am still on a 1/4 tank!!!.

I decided to join after looking on the net for a problem I am having (another post on another page).

Thanks,

The Saver!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Preee
Hi and Welcome
ONETrueSaturday
[quote name='saver1' timestamp='1322427312' post='154286']
Hello every body,

Thanks,

The Saver!
[/quote]

Welcome! :)

Well actually I can say I was the owner of a Fiesta Encore 1.3 R Reg with around 80k on the clock, had it for a couple months before I wrote it off lol

It was no speed machine by any means but at only 17yrs old it was enough to get me from a to b.

Full Colour Version: Newbi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.