Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Isr Registration Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
mitch84
Hi

Im trying to register my car on the ISR security register database after getting a supagard protection.

I rang isr and they said my dealership has to do this, is that correct , the car was ford direct so im the first owner and I got the supagard new when I got the car , so im thinking I just register as a new owner on the ISR site but ringing them says ford must do it?

Checked the code on the ISR database and it says its a valid code but has not been registered yet.

can anyone help on this.

thanks
btmaldon
Never heard of it. What has supaguard which is a treatment for protecting the paintwork and interior got to do with a Security Database?

Please excuse my ignorance on this.
mitch84
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1322491475' post='154351']
Never heard of it. What has supaguard which is a treatment for protecting the paintwork and interior got to do with a Security Database?

Please excuse my ignorance on this.
[/quote]

Hi

Not a clue , guess its something that comes extra with supagard , its a service anyone can use with or without supagard at a cost , but its free with supagard.

http://www.retainagroup.com/default.html

Full Colour Version: Isr Registration Help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.