Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dog Guards
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Daniel C
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone out there has ever had a dog guard fitted to a Ford and if so did you ever experience any rattles or squeaks from it? I have a brand new Ford Focus and bought the official Ford upper half dog guard and have had lots of noise from the unit going over bumps and corners etc. My local garage are going to look at it to check if this is "acceptable" noise or perhaps whether the part is simply faulty.

Just wondered if anyone else has ever had a dog guard of similiar specification and what your experience of them was.

Any replies much appreciated.

Dan
DavidCharlton1965
I used to have a focus dog guard fitted and didn't really have any issues with it other than the cost>>>>>>>
I ve just bought for a new mondeo estate guard for about half the price off tinterweb from www.dogcages.uk.com
well pleased with it ,,,, as it's my daughters dog I got her to help fit it , no drilling, solid nice bit of kit.
Stoney871
I use the standard dog grille on my Focus and apart from the fact it stops you from fitting the parcel shelf at the same time it's a good solid bit of kit.
Scoobimax
[quote name='Stoney871' timestamp='1350997959' post='213138']
I use the standard dog grille on my Focus and apart from the fact it stops you from fitting the parcel shelf at the same time it's a good solid bit of kit.
[/quote]

+1 and if bought off fleabay about half price

Full Colour Version: Dog Guards
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.