Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtf Is Up With This Roundabout?!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Whitner
I've been messin about on google cuz I'm bored and the weathers' naff!

Found this and it made me giggle so thought I'd share it.
Wouldn't wanna hit that!

http://www.gs-forum.eu/showthread.php?t=62852

-Whitner
HeadShoT2009
You wouldn't want to hit ice on there and loose controll thats for sure. :blink:
Whitner
[quote name='HeadShoT2009' timestamp='1322590038' post='154569']
You wouldn't want to hit ice on there and loose controll thats for sure. :blink:
[/quote]

Yeah! Could you imagine trying to explain that to your insurer...

"It's full of air-holes now... Makes it go faster"
HeadShoT2009
I was thinking more in the line of being inpailed by one of them
Whitner
[quote name='HeadShoT2009' timestamp='1322697780' post='154757']
I was thinking more in the line of being inpailed by one of them
[/quote]

Yeah there is that... :ph34r:
Danny87
That's mental :huh:

I won't complain about how the amount of potholes in this country make the roads more dangerous than other European roads.
LauraAutoflair
:o would not like to have a run in with that.... wonder if they built it like that on purpose? hmmm
TDCiST
One word.... OUCH!
Whitner
You'd be well peeved if you saw that coming at you!
Ka Power
Thats Ridcoulous :blink:
jeebowhite
Clearly the EU initiatives havent kicked in yet... They wouldnt get away with building that in the UK! I dont think I will drive that road anytime soon! or ever...
Whitner
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1323354856' post='155765']
Clearly the EU initiatives havent kicked in yet... They wouldnt get away with building that in the UK! I dont think I will drive that road anytime soon! or ever...
[/quote]

Haha yeah, I'd never drive along that road! :blink:

I'd pap my self if I saw that roundabout heading myway!
MattyS
Looks like a cross between some kind of monster from Greek mythology and something from Star Trek! :P
PaulyPaul
It goes to show that the Germans are equal opportunity employers. I thought only us English would higher a blind person to design a round about :) After all, we got a comedian to design the M25.
tlogic
A few months back a new roundabout was made near my house, the roundabout sign that went up read 'same old shit' it wasn't hand written or anything but was printed. a few weeks later it was taken down and changed.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615