Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Read This
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
WTPchief
hello all just joined to let people know about TCS in stansted remove me from this if you like i dont actually own a ford
just want people to know

message to car owners:
if you cherish your car and are looking to tune it DO NOT!! take it to TCS. they will keep your car for an eternity, lie about the parts YOU source and lie about them being stolen, blow up the parts that you have paid for to be fitted then be told you have to pay out for another part, and due to recent events they have driven down the side of my uncles car with a forklift and made a 14 inch gouge down the side of his st185 gt4 widebody, and when he goes down there to resolve the situation to find they have locked up and gone off home!!

please take notice
Lenny
[quote name='WTPchief' timestamp='1322829469' post='154913']
hello all just joined to let people know about TCS in stansted remove me from this if you like i dont actually own a ford
just want people to know

message to car owners:
if you cherish your car and are looking to tune it DO NOT!! take it to TCS. they will keep your car for an eternity, lie about the parts YOU source and lie about them being stolen, blow up the parts that you have paid for to be fitted then be told you have to pay out for another part, and due to recent events they have driven down the side of my uncles car with a forklift and made a 14 inch gouge down the side of his st185 gt4 widebody, and when he goes down there to resolve the situation to find they have locked up and f***ed off home!!

please take notice
[/quote]

Sorry to read about your trouble mate,

im not in that area myself but thanks for making it known to others,

hope you get some return on all of this mess,
jeebowhite
Reports like this are always welcome, and they are certainly good to spread the word, I would have phrased the heading of the subject better - such as "avoid so and so, reasons enclosed" but never the less, it sounds like they make a few too many mistakes as well as deliberance (if that is of course true!) so its good to share the knowledge, hope your uncle can get his car sorted soon though!

Full Colour Version: Please Read This
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615