Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another New Owner
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
puckster
Hello all, my name is Jon and I will soon be collecting my 'new' fiesta. It is a 1.4 2003 Ghia. I'm having to make some savings and I have just part ex my pride and joy 2006 Focus St-3 in performace blue. It will be missed.

Anyway, hello all!!

Jon
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Lenny
[quote name='puckster' timestamp='1322852005' post='154960']
Hello all, my name is Jon and I will soon be collecting my 'new' fiesta. It is a 1.4 2003 Ghia. I'm having to make some savings and I have just part ex my pride and joy 2006 Focus St-3 in performace blue. It will be missed.

Anyway, hello all!!

Jon
[/quote]

Welcome to the Forum mate,
very sorry to read you are selling your ST-3 :unsure: that will be a sad day for you my friend,
although it is better to have had than never to have at all,
Id love a focus ST but it is a dream for me i will never have one, or anything of such raw power,
atleast you have the memorys.

plenty of potential for the fiesta though mate, upload some pictures when you get it.

Full Colour Version: Another New Owner
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.