Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
RDobba
Hello Everyone,

Im new to this site, ive got a Mondeo tddi 2001, which ive owned for the last couple of years now, without any problems, well up until now. I live in south warwickshre ,and have done most of my life. Ive owned a mk1 mondeo as well. Ive just been made redundant and might have to sell my car, which im not looking forward to. Anyway im off to have a look around for some advice.
dezwez
[quote name='RDobba' timestamp='1322917872' post='155076']
Hello Everyone,

Im new to this site, ive got a Mondeo tddi 2001, which ive owned for the last couple of years now, without any problems, well up until now. I live in south warwickshre ,and have done most of my life. Ive owned a mk1 mondeo as well. Ive just been made redundant and might have to sell my car, which im not looking forward to. Anyway im off to have a look around for some advice.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615