Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
mondeosolutions
Hi all,my name is Matt and i just wanted to say a quick hello.
I got recommended this site by Neil this afternoon,due to the fact i break alot of st200/st24's,i've got a fair bit of stock and i have cars coming in daily,simply to break for parts.
I do upgrades like stainless exhausts as and when they come in,SVT upgrades also,st200 uim,lim's etc etc,also standard replacement parts.
I keep alot of parts on the shelf and i will be listing some of these on here very soon.
I can also fit most parts if needed,i can also offer advice on running problems etc...
thanks to anybody who took the time to read this..... matt, mondeosolutions
dezwez
[quote name='mondeosolutions' timestamp='1322951008' post='155157']
Hi all,my name is Matt and i just wanted to say a quick hello.
I got recommended this site by Neil this afternoon,due to the fact i break alot of st200/st24's,i've got a fair bit of stock and i have cars coming in daily,simply to break for parts.
I do upgrades like stainless exhausts as and when they come in,SVT upgrades also,st200 uim,lim's etc etc,also standard replacement parts.
I keep alot of parts on the shelf and i will be listing some of these on here very soon.
I can also fit most parts if needed,i can also offer advice on running problems etc...
thanks to anybody who took the time to read this..... matt, mondeosolutions
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
mondeosolutions
many thanks.... B)
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC Matt
mondeosolutions
cheers matey :)

Full Colour Version: Newbie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.