Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Apologies for the downtime 5th December
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Steve

Over the last few weeks we have been experiencing a few issues with the server. One of them was quite a big problem with server partitions which I solved. Today we had quite a bit of downtime, and with that we had a few locked tables in the database due to this interuptions corrupting transactions with th database. I have taken steps to get these downtimes to a minimum today. I have also commisioned technicians to see why we are having total failiure of the server and if it continues then I shall be moving the club to a new server asap. My apologies for this and please be rest assured I will try my best to get things running smoothly again as soon as possible.

pragmatix
Thanks for the info

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615