Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Changing The Fuel Feed Pipe
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Markyboy1983
Good evening,

I was hoping someone could give me a bit of advice on changing a fuel feed pipe on a 2.0 TDCI Focus 2005. Is there much else I need do other than watch for any fuel dripping out of either end when I remove the pipe? It looks relatively easy but I thought i'd check with some people who know more about motors than me.

Thanks,

Mark
stef123
I would say your about right mate, have a few rags handy and cover any electrical parts and the alternator if need be. Restarting might be a nightmare as you will have a lot of air in the system.
Markyboy1983
[quote name='stef123' timestamp='1323184368' post='155489']
I would say your about right mate, have a few rags handy and cover any electrical parts and the alternator if need be. Restarting might be a nightmare as you will have a lot of air in the system.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. I have changed it but I have a feeling I will need to get some jump leads to start it. Will it just take a long time to start and is it just a case of being patient?

Full Colour Version: Changing The Fuel Feed Pipe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.