Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seek Track ???
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
mitch84
Hi

Im yet to understand something just under my steering wheel where i have buttons to activate voice control and change volume , on this stick there is bit that says seek with up down arrows which im guessing is to change tracks? , or is it something else???

I cant find a button for it and this part does not move , ive linked a picture of it from fords site , can anyone tell me what the seek does and how it works?

http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/Technology/FordAmbienceZone

thanks
TDCiST
On the back of the remote, where the volume buttons are... there is a lump in between them, this moves up and down... That skips the tracks on your cd player.
mitch84
[quote name='TDCiST' timestamp='1323173399' post='155439']
On the back of the remote, where the volume buttons are... there is a lump in between them, this moves up and down... That skips the tracks on your cd player.
[/quote]

cool thanks , will have to look at that.
TDCiST
if u still cant find it ill take a pic in my lunch break, post it, and point it out ;)
mitch84
[quote name='TDCiST' timestamp='1323173822' post='155442']
if u still cant find it ill take a pic in my lunch break, post it, and point it out ;)
[/quote]

Will look when I go out , think I should find it.......hopefully ;)

cheers
TDCiST
cool, well im just bout to go an a break, so ill do it anyway! Every little helps ;)
mitch84
[quote name='TDCiST' timestamp='1323174631' post='155451']
cool, well im just bout to go an a break, so ill do it anyway! Every little helps ;)
[/quote]

ok ,Im off now so I will check later ;)
TDCiST
Here You Go Mate!

mitch84
[quote name='TDCiST' timestamp='1323179103' post='155472']
Here You Go Mate!

[/quote]

thanks TDCiST , found it in the end!
TDCiST
Thats ok mate! Anytime lol

Full Colour Version: Seek Track ???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.