Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cabin/pollen Filter
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
AJE
Hello there i have or should say my wife owns a 58 plate focus 18tdci and i want to know how to change the cabin/pollen filter please.
alz
Hi AJE

Start in the passenger footwell and lower the fusetray, remove the side trim from centre consul. look for a thin cover (about 2x8 ) with three screws remove this and take out pollen filter.. refit in reverse.. just remember to fit the filter the right way round.

AJE
[quote name='alz' timestamp='1323376253' post='155797']
Hi AJE

Start in the passenger footwell and lower the fusetray, remove the side trim from centre consul. look for a thin cover (about 2x8 ) with three screws remove this and take out pollen filter.. refit in reverse.. just remember to fit the filter the right way round.
[/quote]
thanks very much for your reply have lowerd fuse tray but did not realise had to remove side panel from centre console.thanks again

Full Colour Version: Cabin/pollen Filter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615