Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony Dab Radio
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Sara Fiesta
Hi Guys,

Sony DAB Radio it's got terrible DAB reception (lossing signal on motorways and some towns)and it losses time i'm monthly putting the clock forward to the right time! anyone else having problems with it?
tomo2001
DAB coverage at the moment is very patchy. Unfortunately whereas your hear FM/AM breaking up, DAB just drops in and out. Hopefully things will improve given time.
cuke
Hi, check the aerial connctions from the rear of the unit up to the base of the mast...
Chris
Sara Fiesta
Thanks Chris i'll book it in as i won't be able to do that myself.
Wickwick10_1
Mine also switches from DAB to FM ? But notice on way to work everyday always cuts the same place so defo a coverage issue .
tomo2001
[quote name='Wickwick10_1' timestamp='1323694292' post='156176']
Mine also switches from DAB to FM ? But notice on way to work everyday always cuts the same place so defo a coverage issue .
[/quote]

You can turn that off if you didn't already know. The setting is called DAB Link or something like that. Very annoying if you are listening to FM and it switches to DAB and then starts to drop out.

Full Colour Version: Sony Dab Radio
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.