Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta Filler Cap Issue
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
kazzaaaaah
Hi the filler cap release on my three month old Fiesta has started playing up. I've got it booked in on Thursday but wondered if this is a known issue or just my bad luck?
ONETrueSaturday
[quote name='kazzaaaaah' timestamp='1323810403' post='156383']
Hi the filler cap release on my three month old Fiesta has started playing up. I've got it booked in on Thursday but wondered if this is a known issue or just my bad luck?
[/quote]

Not a major issue that I know of K?

Maybe just unlucky :rolleyes:
kazzaaaaah
[quote name='ONETrueSaturday' timestamp='1323815835' post='156399']
Not a major issue that I know of K?

Maybe just unlucky :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Thanks. Hopefully it's a one off and can be sorted tomorrow (got a lot of miles to do this weekend and don't fancy doing them in a courtesy car plus I can't afford another tank of petrol so soon!). Typical that it had to happen after her three month courtesy check the other weekend!! :(
kazzaaaaah
Turned out it is a known issue but usually happens in older cars. Apparently there's a bit of trim that can get caught. Solution - remove the trim!

Full Colour Version: Fiesta Filler Cap Issue
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.