Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeeb's Guide To Finding Your Old Car :)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
jeebowhite
Well, I was trawling the web in my lunch yesterday and came across various services that said "pay us £XX and we will telly ou if your car has been scrapped, or if its been bought and is still in use..."

I say stuff your paid service, and I know that we are a much better community. and I know that as its a small world - who knows what the others may have seen!

So, heres my useless / pointless thread.

Post your Number plate, and car model below - and see if any of your colleague members have seen your car / own it. I make unreserved apologies now if anyone owns my Focus!

so I shall kick it off!

N43 UTV - Citroen AX?
LX54 XCR - Ford Fiesta Finesse
NG55 HXO - Ford Focus...

Has anyone seen (or even better own / owned) any of these cars?

I hope this kicks off well as it could turn out to be a good laugh and reunion for some :) lol
rojariggs
You can check out whether your car is still in use using the Road Tax checking website:

[url="https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/app/enquiry?execution=e1s1"]https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/app/enquiry?execution=e1s1[/url]

You enter the reg number and the make and it will tell you if the car is currently taxed (and therefore in use). It will also tell you if it is SORN. If it is untaxed then it is normally because it has been scrapped or exported.

Cheers

Rog
jeebowhite
Good Point Rog. I am hoping that this thread may re-unite current and previous owners with their vehicles! or thats the plan if it takes off anyways! lol
rojariggs
It's a good plan - I was just thinking of how people can get some info even if they can't be reunited.

I would put my former cars on here but it would take too long! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Rog
jeebowhite
lol, Maybe you should just put the ones that are likely to have been sold on... I am sure that my AX will have been scrapped, but the Fez and the Foci should still be alive somewhere!

even if someone says "oooh, I hit that car last week" lol
markyp
just put my old fez reg in and it may have been scrapped, gutted to say the least.

L408TCM mk3 fez
T276BSN pug 306
SN52BXA pt cruiser
St03LFH nissan navara

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.