Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Much To Fix This Damage?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Detailing your Ford
mrx
Hi,

I'm looking at a Fiesta for sale which unfortunately has suffered a little bump at some point. And I was wondering what it would cost to put right.

Here is a pic:

[img]http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/7/8/3/1/2/webimg/531919360_o.jpg[/img]

It is a 2000 model. Any idea?

Thanks
Lenny
[quote name='mrx' timestamp='1324068217' post='156864']
Hi,

I'm looking at a Fiesta for sale which unfortunately has suffered a little bump at some point. And I was wondering what it would cost to put right.

Here is a pic:

It is a 2000 model. Any idea?

Thanks
[/quote]

Between £50-£70 mate in the body shop and wax smooth peanut butter in to non painted section of the bumper it will bring it back to new.

seriously 100% B)
fernsie
Given the dent, i'd probably say about £200-£300 at a small local bodyshop
- They'd probably suggest repainting the rear quarter so the paintwork doesn't look like a patchwork quilt
stef123
at a guess from work i have had done in the past, £150+ at a bodyshop as they will probably want to paint the full panel..

how much is the car advertised for? my biggest question is given the age, is it worth spending the money on to fix? by all means try and knock the price down because of the damage..

Full Colour Version: How Much To Fix This Damage?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615