Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony 6 Cd Changer
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Smarty1968
I have Sony CD Changer and have had to disconnect the battery to change reverse light switch. I have the code for the changer although on my 6 th attempt it's not accepting code?? is it because the battery was disconnected for a long period and the code I have is personal one and maybe the system has defaulted to the iriginal code ?? I understand if I get the M... no. then you guys can supply the code but is there any advice before I have to pull the stereo out the get M....no. ??? cheers
ONETrueSaturday
[quote name='Smarty1968' timestamp='1324204103' post='157031']
I have Sony CD Changer and have had to disconnect the battery to change reverse light switch. I have the code for the changer although on my 6 th attempt it's not accepting code?? is it because the battery was disconnected for a long period and the code I have is personal one and maybe the system has defaulted to the iriginal code ?? I understand if I get the M... no. then you guys can supply the code but is there any advice before I have to pull the stereo out the get M....no. ??? cheers
[/quote]

All you need you need to do is press 6 then 2 on the radio to get the code or something like that however saying that codes are not free on here anymore, you need to become a paid supporter to get a code.
Smarty1968
the cd changer isn't the original to the car, is this why the code I was given when I bought the car doesn't work ? pressing 6 & 2 doesn't give me the M...... if I pull stereo out and get M...... no will the code then acquired be the correct one ??

Full Colour Version: Sony 6 Cd Changer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.