Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Focus 1.6 Tdci Estate 55 Plate - Help Needed
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Paul_g
HI I HAVE A FOCUS ESTATE TDCI ON A 55 PLATE. THE ENGINE MANAGEMENT LIGHT IS ON AND IT SEEMS VERY SLUGGISH. ALSO I THINK I NEED A NEW CLUTCH - ANY IDEA HOW MUCH IT WILL COST - FITTED. ANY IDEA WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM WITH THE SLUGGISH PROBLEM TOO THANKS
young fez
hi mate eml could be on if you have dpf fitted,clutch would cost between 300-400 depending who does it,i got quoted 350 for mine doing.
TDCiST
EML can mean anything!! only way to find out is to plug it into a diagnostic machine!
jeebowhite
Daignostics at around 60 + VAT, the sluggish can be anything small, sensor / MAF / Fuel Filter / New Plugs / Decent Service etc etc, so you would need to either 1) purchase an OBDII reader to look at it yourself or 2) take it to the dealer.

As said above, you will be looking at 400ish for a new fitted clutch, if you choose to go to the dealer, you could be looking at 600 worst case scenario.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.