Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aux On A Sony Cd Changer
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Smarty1968
I have a Sony 6 CD Changer and I am contemplating utlisinbg the 'aux' output on the stereo to enable use of my iphone for playing music. What is best way to do this and also given there is a phone button on the stereo can this be utilised for use of the phone.
ONETrueSaturday
[quote name='Smarty1968' timestamp='1324302994' post='157211']
I have a Sony 6 CD Changer and I am contemplating utlisinbg the 'aux' output on the stereo to enable use of my iphone for playing music. What is best way to do this and also given there is a phone button on the stereo can this be utilised for use of the phone.
[/quote]

Check this thread mate - [url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/10420-connecting-an-ipod-or-mp3-player-to-the-mk7-fiesta/"]FOC[/url]
Smarty1968
Cheers for that, I'll have to read and digest and decide which way to go,

Regards

Full Colour Version: Aux On A Sony Cd Changer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615