Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Private Messages
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > General Site Requests
salsheikh
guys, how many posts before PM'ing is allowed or do i have to become a paid member?
Preee
You should be able to use your PM box already
salsheikh
i can see messages sent to me but cant reply to them. the box is greyed out :huh:
Preee
Thats strange , unless it's changed or a blip on your account , Hopefully a MOD will see this post and answer or fix it for you , i don't think there is a block on PM's , the only limit i know of is max 10 pm's in one go to stop Spam
DanGull
That's odd - apologies. According to the forum control panel, your PMs are enabled. Do me a favour - clear your cache and cookies and try again. Then, if that doesn't work, try another browser and see if the problem persists.
salsheikh
ok, i cleared the cookies and had a look but its still the same greyed out message saying i cant reply.
i tried again using firefox and its the same....
salsheikh
ok fella's, looks like its working now. woo hoo!

Full Colour Version: Private Messages
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615