Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Servicing Costs
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
M1EQO
My '09 2.0 Titanium Cmax is due for Service. 24000 miles. What am I expecting to pay at Ford Dealership.

Thank You in advance.
Preee
I can't remember the exact ammount i recently paid for the second service , it was about £170 ish , but as mine was done on the yearly side as against the mileage as mine has only done 17,000.
But i have to go back in March when the car is 2 years old for a brake fluid change which will be extra.

They offered me an extra service where they "checked my first aid box ":angry: and a couple of other things lol , i did not take that kind offer lol
M1EQO
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1324506875' post='157645']
I can't remember the exact ammount i recently paid for the second service , it was about 170 ish , but as mine was done on the yearly side as against the mileage as mine has only done 17,000.
But i have to go back in March when the car is 2 years old for a brake fluid change which will be extra.

They offered me an extra service where they "checked my first aid box ":angry: and a couple of other things lol , i did not take that kind offer lol
[/quote]
M1EQO
Many Thanks. I have never had a C-Max this long.??
Even though this is my Third Max.

05 - 07 now 09 plates.
The more I drive them - the more I like em?

I believe my Max was owned by The Blue Oval - Brentwood, I may be wrong?
The Panoramic Sunroof is liked very much by The Wife.

Round town milage about 38mpg
Had on a run 52mpg.
This I hope will improve.

Many Thanks

C

Full Colour Version: Servicing Costs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615