Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas Everyone
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
btmaldon
Im off to the outlaws in Shropshire in the morning, so wont be on the boards for the next few days. So I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry and safe Christmas.

Take care on the roads and have a great time.

Bruce
Stoney871
Merry christmas to you too and all members of this forum.
I'll be sure to think of you all as i drive to work over the next 4 nights.[img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]
Oh well, someone has to keep the peace over the festive season.
Humbug :P
Preee
Merry Christmas Bruce all the best m8

I look out for you on the roads ;)

And ,

[size="5"][color="#ff0000"][center][color="#ff0000"]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL ON FOC.COM[/color][/center][/color]
[/size]
btmaldon
Cheers guys.

Stony, I know most of your time will probably be dealing with drunks and domestics, but hope its not a bad festive season for you. My Dads a retired cop and my Brother is a Sergeant in Chelmsford,so I've got an idea of what you have to put up with.

Preee: I will look out for you. I will be in Oswestry so have to travel through most of the county to get there.

All the best.
Lenny
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1324678815' post='157891']
Im off to the outlaws in Shropshire in the morning, so wont be on the boards for the next few days. So I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry and safe Christmas.

Take care on the roads and have a great time.

Bruce
[/quote]

[b][i]Merry Christmas Bruce,
and to all Members of FOC and Managment Drive safely this Festive season,

It's Been a Fantastic Year on Here [img]http://www.christmasforumfare.com/smilies/smilie806.gif[/img]
[/i][/b]
salsheikh
Merry Christmas All, I'm of to Bradford to the outlaws :(

See you on the M1 on Xmas Day
Danny87
Merry Christmas everyone :) I too am on the road but not until the middle of next week, at which point I'm taking my grandparents back home when they've had enough staying down here!

Dan
Danny87
And forgive me, if you're on the road then drive safe and have a great trip :)
ONETrueSaturday
Merry X-mas Everybody. :)
sameemorise
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone ..

Full Colour Version: Merry Christmas Everyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.