Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Disappointing Ligts On 2011 Ford Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
LizD
I recently traded in my 2007 Ford Focus CC for a 2011 Ford Focus 1.6tdci.
I am so disappointed with the lights. The headlights are dim and don't show far enough ahead on the road on dip. Having Bi Xenon's previously won't have helped! Changed the headlamp bulbs for PIAA's has made some difference to the brightness but not how far you can see on dipped beam. Tried adjusting them but hasn't made any real difference. The adjuster doesn't seem to do a lot!

Having only one reversing light turns out to be another backward step (had two previously and they are much higher up on the CC). The one on the current car can't be seen at all. Its too low down and the black tinted windows on the back don't help the situation. Glad to see they have changed this on the new Focus and there are two reversing lights much higher up.

Am I the only one who thinks Ford could have done a lot better in the lighting department on that version of the Focus? Also if any of you have made any improvements either to the forward lights or the reverse lights I'd love to hear what you did :-)
TDCiST
No, i agree with the reversing light argument!!

Hence why on my last focus, i did a twin reverse light conversion... On the newer focus this is a little more difficult, as there isnt as much room... but im working on it!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615