Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adjusting The Steering Wheel
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
Bethanie
[font="Century Gothic"]I'm just wondering how you change the position of the steering wheel? I have tried everything and still not sure how to![/font]
fishpond 47
How far out off line is it?, if it's only a little bit out off line [u]get your tracking checked [/u]and they will do it for you.
Lenny
[quote name='Bethanie' timestamp='1325030098' post='158276']
[font="Century Gothic"]I'm just wondering how you change the position of the steering wheel? I have tried everything and still not sure how to![/font]
[/quote]

Their should be a leaver directy under the steering wheel, inline with the ignition barrel, pull ut up then adjust the steering wheel height to where you want it,
then push the leaver back in to place then the steering whell height will stay in that position.
however if the car is veering to the left or the right when driving on the road, it could be cross winds or it can also mean you need your tracking done :)
btmaldon
There is no hight adjustment on the old KA (the new one probably has it). As previously pointed out, get the tracking adjusted.

Full Colour Version: Adjusting The Steering Wheel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.