Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Demister Button Backlight Bulb Replacement
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
PappyEnza
Hi, can anyone explain to me how I can replace the bulb behind the rear screen demister button on a Mondeo 2.2ST TDCI 2006 yr?
johnH
from changing the colour in my focus, i assume is the same on mondeos, its not a bulb but a SMD LED.
PappyEnza
[quote name='johnH' timestamp='1325082982' post='158349']
from changing the colour in my focus, i assume is the same on mondeos, its not a bulb but a SMD LED.
[/quote]
Thanks John,

I've had a quick look through your experience of changing the colour scheme in your focus. It looks hard work all in all. Will I have to remove the whole dash just to get to the demister switch and change the LED?
johnH
on a focus, it involves removing the radio and the heater dials then the button unclips...not sure if its the same on a mondeo. bet bet is to look in a haynes or go out and try, being careful not to break out. lol

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615