Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Titanium X Sport Diesel
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
HomemadeOak
I am about to take delivery of a new Titanium X Sport diesel and was wondering if anyone had any tips on if I need to run it in.
MondyLou
[quote name='HomemadeOak' post='10045' date='Jan 16 2009, 12:12 PM']I am about to take delivery of a new Titanium X Sport diesel and was wondering if anyone had any tips on if I need to run it in.[/quote]

Apparently is is not necessary to run-in a new engine. However ( and I am old school) I always tend to keep it under 4000rpm and under 80 for the first 400 miles. I like to take it easy for a while if only to get a general feel of the car and handling. However, with the sports version it may be hard to restrain yourself! :rolleyes:
X sport owner
[quote name='HomemadeOak' post='10045' date='Jan 16 2009, 12:12 PM']I am about to take delivery of a new Titanium X Sport diesel and was wondering if anyone had any tips on if I need to run it in.[/quote]

Hi, Sorry I can't help. I have just ordered the X sport and wandered how long you have had to wait for your's to be delivered?

Full Colour Version: Titanium X Sport Diesel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.