Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Electric Window Not Working. How To Remove The Glass
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
james whelan
Hello all,

I have a 3door 06 fiesta.

the electric drivers door window stoped working the moter is still running when i press the controle up or down i can hear it but the window does not move.

So i have taken off the plastic door pannel and un bolted the second casing but cant remove the inner casing as i think i need to take the glass out before it will be free but am unsure how to get the glass out i can see the holes in the glass where it slots into this plastic clip. the glass moves freely up and down by hand but the motor will not move it

I was thinking once the glass is out i could look at the motor and its functions and work out why the electric window wont work

Can anyone help? thankyou
stef123
[quote name='james whelan' timestamp='1325262970' post='158712']
Hello all,

I have a 3door 06 fiesta.

the electric drivers door window stoped working the moter is still running when i press the controle up or down i can hear it but the window does not move.

So i have taken off the plastic door pannel and un bolted the second casing but cant remove the inner casing as i think i need to take the glass out before it will be free but am unsure how to get the glass out i can see the holes in the glass where it slots into this plastic clip. the glass moves freely up and down by hand but the motor will not move it

I was thinking once the glass is out i could look at the motor and its functions and work out why the electric window wont work

Can anyone help? thankyou
[/quote]

have a look here...
http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/29301-fiesta-mk6-window-motor-failure/page__pid__158719#entry158719
james whelan
Thats gr8 thanks for the help i will check it out in the morning !!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.