Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rubber Inserts On Engine Cover
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Anyone know if and where u can get replacements. Found two missing on mine and it now the cover rattles when starting engine up as is only held on by one rubber insert! Reckon fords lost em when serviced a few weeks back! Mines a mk2.5 2008 1.8 petrol model.
I think it'll be a trip to Ford or a breakers.
Any pics of what they look like?
I've found the part you require on the ford ecat.. 3 of them in total, one part is saying not applicable to this vehicle? other part is special stud @ £5.21 inc vat. not sure if this is each as it says qty 3
part number 4M5G-6A957-BA
Nigel S
They look like black rubber polo mints and cost pennies from Ford. You will need three.

Full Colour Version: Rubber Inserts On Engine Cover
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.