Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1999 Focus Bonnet Wont Open
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
nic1978
Hi new to this site just gone back a ford car as some years away so am hoping this ford dont let me down like my last teo did lol.
anyway they problem i have is i can not open my bonnet on my 1999 focus lx it opened the other day at my friends but it wont do a thing now.
i turn the key the left and then to the right it just seems stiff it does not click or anything i have put presure on the bonnet, wiggled the key, put wd40 it the key hole
what way can i open it so i can sort it?

thanks nic
dezwez
[quote name='nic1978' timestamp='1325617033' post='159228']
Hi new to this site just gone back a ford car as some years away so am hoping this ford dont let me down like my last teo did lol.
anyway they problem i have is i can not open my bonnet on my 1999 focus lx it opened the other day at my friends but it wont do a thing now.
i turn the key the left and then to the right it just seems stiff it does not click or anything i have put presure on the bonnet, wiggled the key, put wd40 it the key hole
what way can i open it so i can sort it?

thanks nic
[/quote]
a lot have had to break the front grill on these as it a known problem on these cars
just keep trying also the key you are useing may be worn down. :(

Full Colour Version: 1999 Focus Bonnet Wont Open
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.