Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starter Problems
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
tom32
hi just stepped out there to start my y reg mk 3 mondeo and it wont start i can here the starter motor wizzing around but thats it so checked battery it was loose so tightened it same noise then all of a sudden my dials start going mental :unsure: and u can hear a clicking sound comin from the fuse box MY GOD what have i done just left it till later so do you think i need a new starter ,is it an easy job, starter location,and whats the clickin noise and why my gauges bouncing all over thanks for the help im desperate cheers :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
jeebowhite
Sounds to me like your battery is kaput! if it was loose, it could be that the battery has drained without a true negative earth, but what you describe is almost text book definition of "replace battery"...

Full Colour Version: Starter Problems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.