Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk3 Mods...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
jimrex
Hi!

I'm a new FOC member but have been reading the forums for a while. Now on my second Ford, a Mk3 Focus :)

Has anyone with a Mk3 attempted modifying it in any way? I'm not looking to radically change anything, just to make some small enhancements. I was contemplating LED sidelights etc first, maybe de-badging it and going from there.

If anyone has any ideas/recommendations it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

James
Lenny
[quote name='jimrex' timestamp='1325711773' post='159434']
Hi!

I'm a new FOC member but have been reading the forums for a while. Now on my second Ford, a Mk3 Focus :)

Has anyone with a Mk3 attempted modifying it in any way? I'm not looking to radically change anything, just to make some small enhancements. I was contemplating LED sidelights etc first, maybe de-badging it and going from there.

If anyone has any ideas/recommendations it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

James
[/quote]

Hi Mate,

Cree Q5 Reverse Bulb will help you out at night with your tinted windows, also a duplex exhaust would be nice found [url="http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/index.php?cPath=141"]Here [/url]
jimrex
[quote name='Lenny' timestamp='1325713988' post='159440']
Hi Mate,

Cree Q5 Reverse Bulb will help you out at night with your tinted windows, also a duplex exhaust would be nice found [url="http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/index.php?cPath=141"]Here [/url]
[/quote]

Good idea with the reverse bulbs - I didn't realise how dark the windows are at night! I did look at those exhaust systems too but mine's a TDCI and they all seem to be designed for the Ecoboost petrol - not sure if that matters?
Lenny
[quote name='jimrex' timestamp='1325716929' post='159455']
Good idea with the reverse bulbs - I didn't realise how dark the windows are at night! I did look at those exhaust systems too but mine's a TDCI and they all seem to be designed for the Ecoboost petrol - not sure if that matters?
[/quote]

i was the same mate, but Bastuk (need to spell check the company name)

they have a small pipe that attaches to the duplex system allowing it to fit the diesel exhaust and the duplex system is seperate to the actual back box

they do sell the back box too though.

Full Colour Version: Mk3 Mods...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.