As i tryed to explain about my problem with my 2002 mondeo estate ghia 2.0 tdci the glowplug light flashing and going into
limp mode when i drive in 3rd 4th and 5th gears it only happens when the engine is warm and being driven hard slightly like when you need to pop around a sunday driver
this is what ive done so far !!!
(1) ive cleaned up the EGR valve and all the inlet and pipes to be honest it was very clean in side to some of the pictures ive seen the EGR valve is vacum and as a good strong suction wich ever way it works
(2) ive also had another look at the turbo accumulator wich is vacum and all in good movment and suction order
(3) ive check for cracked pipes and clips all in tacked
(4) checked the airflow metre looks ok theres not hunting on ilde
(5) engine in running nice and smooth so cant be injectors no lumps bangs walops clink clank clonk
so could it be the camshaft sensor or crank senor or inter cooler sensor ??
my car as done 131,112 miles.
hi i have had this problem for a while now always goes into limp mode when going uphill i have just seen a mechanic i know and he slackened off the cat and took it for a drive it went to limp twice then cleared itself so my problem was the cat have you tried this ??? but just slacken it right off first 4x15mil blots on top of turbo 2x 10 mil under cat see if it works if so new cat hope this helps