Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sluggish When Moving From Standstill
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
salsheikh
guys, whenever i start to move from stand still the car is very sluggish until it hits the turbo. a few times i have managed to stall it too. just wondering if something is wrong, i have checked it for fault codes and nothing.
Lenny
[quote name='salsheikh' timestamp='1326146111' post='160434']
guys, whenever i start to move from stand still the car is very sluggish until it hits the turbo. a few times i have managed to stall it too. just wondering if something is wrong, i have checked it for fault codes and nothing.
[/quote]

Try run a bottle of Magic Bullet through the fuel mate [url="http://remapz.co.uk/BuyMagicBullet.aspx"]Click Here [/url]
it will clean the jets and its not as hard on the engine as redex or STP which can strip oil from internal parts,

other options mate,
take out air filter and clean or replace,
change the location you buy your diesel from and maybe throw 10 of premium fuel in tomorrow to mix with the current stuff

after that im all open to learning mate, :)
Red thunder
Having the same problem myself only in low revs the likes of when ur slowing down to go round a corner in 2nd mostly,

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.