Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fan Belt/timing Belt
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
bopper 1
HELP!!!! 2009 MONDEO shredded fan belt- bits went into timing belt and broke it , think you'll know the rest. ford not covering it on warranty car is only 33 months old and 22500 miles on the clock!
jeebowhite
Ford wont honour the warranty on it? if its been serviced as it should have been and the timing belt has gone, why are they refusing to honour the warranty?
bopper 1
My car has been serviced at the ford garage that i bought it from which is LAWRANCE OF KEMNAY. They say fan belt only covered for a year tried ford care its rite name should be [u][i]ford dont care. G[/i][/u]arage says as a good will gesture they,l pay 70% and ive to pay 30% total bill for sorting is £3500 +vat so ive to pay £1100
jeebowhite
Check with Ford Head Office Customer Services, that doesnt sound entirely true to me... Sounds very iffy to me...

Full Colour Version: Fan Belt/timing Belt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615