Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Andy_Stoke
Hi everyone!

I'm not really a Ford owner - I'm going to be the nominated driver on my Mum's new motability car. We've just put the order in today; Ford Focus 1.6 105bhp Zetec in Panther Black.

Even though I'm not really the owener I'm very excited! It's my first car, I've just passed my test in October so first little bit of freedom. Just need to say that I cannot fault the motability dealer at the dealership - helpful, friendly and managed to get us a car with a few extras so that's a nice bonus.

Expected delivery is on the 28th Jan, so just over 2 weeks away. Very excited and can't wait to get driving.

Andy
dezwez
[quote name='Andy_Stoke' timestamp='1326319257' post='160768']
Hi everyone!

I'm not really a Ford owner - I'm going to be the nominated driver on my Mum's new motability car. We've just put the order in today; Ford Focus 1.6 105bhp Zetec in Panther Black.

Even though I'm not really the owener I'm very excited! It's my first car, I've just passed my test in October so first little bit of freedom. Just need to say that I cannot fault the motability dealer at the dealership - helpful, friendly and managed to get us a car with a few extras so that's a nice bonus.

Expected delivery is on the 28th Jan, so just over 2 weeks away. Very excited and can't wait to get driving.

Andy
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
fordpartsman
Welcome To FOC

Just a quick hello from all the moderation team here at FOC

Any problems, feel free to contact us

Enjoy Your Stay

Full Colour Version: Hi All!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615