Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat Question
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Does anybody know where I could find either the product code or the actual part, for the bit of plastic that is attached to the base of the seat nearest the door? It's for my wife's 2005 mkII focus, passenger side.

Cheers ;)
Nigel S
A Ford dealer would be your best bet. Take the car in and point to the part.
Nothing showing on eBay.
Dealer visit on the cards i think.
Cheers for the advice guys, I was trying to avoid stealer prices. But like you say Nigel, if I can get the part number from the dealers, I can google it myself :D
local scrappys have them in abundance and usually cost a fiver

Full Colour Version: Seat Question
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.