Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Work For Ford Who Can Check A Reg?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
neo_daz
Morning all

New to the ford forums, always been a vauxhall man.
Basically i have been issued a Reg for my new company car, but has'nt registered on regcheck yet.
Would anyone that works for ford be able to run a check and let me know what model,colour etc it is?

I'll PM the reg

Cheers
Lenny
[quote name='neo_daz' timestamp='1326615085' post='161329']
Morning all

New to the ford forums, always been a vauxhall man.
Basically i have been issued a Reg for my new company car, but has'nt registered on regcheck yet.
Would anyone that works for ford be able to run a check and let me know what model,colour etc it is?

I'll PM the reg

Cheers
[/quote]
Hi mate,
Welcome to the forum,
you can check this information for yourself and its totally free,
follow the link here to ford Etis then put in your reg and it will give the full spec and colour of the ford
[url="http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=1FBD9D0773C24A92D71419094019CB10.eccvas507"]http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=1FBD9D0773C24A92D71419094019CB10.eccvas507[/url]
volts
Just checked my own reg. Interesting stuff
TDCiST
well.... Let us all know! lol
neo_daz
[quote name='TDCiST' timestamp='1326643206' post='161386']
well.... Let us all know! lol
[/quote]

I have the reg, doesn't seem as though the car is registered to the plate yet.

lookds like i'll have to wait
jeebowhite
Sounds like it, will probably be just a ref reg on teh DVLA side until they set it in stone, and per it against your VIN.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615