Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Instrument Cluster Query
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Hi just a quick question.

My cluster on my 2007 st has a crack on the plastic screen.
I went to the main dealers to ask how much to replace it but they said i need to buy the whole cluster (£500!!)
I looked on ebay which is alot cheaper but my question is does the plastic bit just unclip or is it fixed on?
Also would i need to buy one from a 2007 model or are the clusters a standard size on the mk2??

Any help would be most appreciated
Good Question, my understanding (from what I remember mine to be) is that the cluster screen is not embedded, if you can remove it, and replace it you should be able to just slide another one in and it should snap in place...
Thanks for reply

Any idea where i could get one from rather than having to buy the whole cluster and are they a standard size on all focuses??
I think they are different sizes across the MK2 - 3 ranges, the 2.5 might be same size though... other than taking a look on the web, you might find a non OEM - but then is it definately going to fit?

how prominant is this crack? I had small cracks along the centre bottom, about 3 mm in height, but I just lived with it, as it wasnt a great problem.
its right across the bottom
Same sort of crack I had on mine, but I never bothered getting it changed... however looking at yours, I am slightly more confident that the shape / size looks very similar to mine, if not the same!

Full Colour Version: Focus Instrument Cluster Query
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615