Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo Tdci
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
phil44
hi all hope someone out there can help me my tdci has a strange noise coming from clutch when idiling it sounds like the thrust bearing is noisey when i press the clutch pedal the noise goes?????????? anyone had this problem,all so when i first start up engine seems a bit noisey but gets quieter ?? thanks all, phil
mintalkin
it could be a thrust bearing or the dreaded DMF wearing
phil44
yeh im hoping its the bearing and not the dmf is there any options ie sm? or are they to dodgey? do u know anyone who replaces cluthes at the right price id like to it myself but i suffer with a bad back,thanks for the reply,phil
mintalkin
untill the clutch is opened up you will not know what is required,keep away from the main dealers it will cost a fortune, try a good local independent garage but if it is the DMF you are still looking around £700-800.
Msuk Wood
Hi,

We have flywheels in for a loss less than that. They are all used, but tested. You can see them [url="http://www.mondeospares.co.uk/clutch--flywheel-36-c.asp"]here[/url]

Andy
Lee churchyard
You don't seam to mention how many miles the car has dun

Full Colour Version: Mondeo Tdci
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.