Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foot Well Lights On Mondeo Ghia X Td
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
BethanMcGlynn
my foot well lights on mondeo ghia x td are staying on all the time i cannot find out how to turn them off and now i have a flat battery . please help! could anyone give me some advice for my ford mondeo ghia 1997. thanx
Lenny
Hi,
not sure about the 1997 models but todays models the footwell lights are controlled by the GEM
so the easiest option would be to either remove the bulbs or fit a rocker switch to the loom on the passenger side footwell,

if yours are controlled by the gem it will mean purchasing a replacment unit which could cost you around £100

another option would be to run a new cable from the interior light down to the footwell lights, snip the footwell lights from their existing loom and connect them to the new cable from the interior light, this way they will function as they should coming on with the interior light and off again.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.