Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Electronic Diesel Injectors
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Tinkl
Can anyone please tell me how to set up the electronic injectors on my Fold Galaxy 1.9 TDi (2002) - Ford's wont tell my local garage! Any help would be much appreciated as I have not been able to use the car for over 2 weeks now and the mechanic can't find out what he needs to do to set up the gap needed to make the injectors work right. Not enough diesel is being pushed through the middle 2 injectors, the car ticks over but runs rough and makes a strange sound. The head gasket and the valves have been checked and are fine. Thank you very much.
TDCiST
You may need to get these injectors Coded to the ECU. That requires the correct programming equipment.

Try another ford garage... they may be more helpful!

Full Colour Version: Electronic Diesel Injectors
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615