Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello soon to become new Fiesta Titanium Owner
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
knighton
Hello I'm Mike. Have a Fiesta Flame at the moment, and just put my deposit down on a New Fiesta Titanium. Being Built on the 12/2/09 and should get it first week of March. Will look foward to posting and hearing from fellow members. All the best.
hedgepig
[quote name='knighton' post='10246' date='Jan 19 2009, 06:12 PM']Hello I'm Mike. Have a Fiesta Flame at the moment, and just put my deposit down on a New Fiesta Titanium. Being Built on the 12/2/09 and should get it first week of March. Will look foward to posting and hearing from fellow members. All the best.[/quote]

Good choice that man!

Is it a 1.4 or 1.6--petrol or diesel?

What colour?

Any extras?
knighton
[quote name='hedgepig' post='10339' date='Jan 20 2009, 10:56 PM']Good choice that man!

Is it a 1.4 or 1.6--petrol or diesel?

What colour?

Any extras?[/quote]

hi thanks for you interest, its a 1.4 petrol in Sea grey with Tech pack and full body kit. I notice you have gone for the x like a lot of people seem to have done. You pleased with yours?
hedgepig
Mike--I love it to bits!

Best car I have bought in a long while. It's so smooth and comfortable--nothing like the previous models imo.

It feels as solidly built as a BMW or Audi and like I've said in a previous thread I look forward to driving it and I hate leaving it!

I suppose that's sad isn't it?

Just wait til you get yours................ :P
knighton
[quote name='hedgepig' post='10419' date='Jan 21 2009, 10:53 PM']Mike--I love it to bits!

Best car I have bought in a long while. It's so smooth and comfortable--nothing like the previous models imo.

It feels as solidly built as a BMW or Audi and like I've said in a previous thread I look forward to driving it and I hate leaving it!

I suppose that's sad isn't it?

Just wait til you get yours................ :P[/quote]

No its not sad, I have never had a new car before, and although I cant wait I am a little nervous too.

Do you know if you should polish a new car to protect the paint work when you first get it? I havent gone for any of the special protector they try to sell you! I will post some photos when I get it so you can see it. Mike
hedgepig
The first new car I had I polished every 2-3 weeks.

Just recently I read that you should only polish them with a good quality wax polish (like Autoglym or Mer) once every 6 months.

Doubt if I'll stick to that though because I quite enjoy cleaning my car--better than housework anyway!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615