Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Central Locking Fault
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
SmiffyRebel
I have Mk2 Mondeo estate when locking or opening the car from the drivers door all the the other doors do not open or lock, but when opening or locking from the front passenger door all the doors including the drivers door opens or locks, I think this proves the wiring to & from the drivers door so i suspect one of the micro switches may be at fault. Any advice on this would be appreciated THANKS
gregers
i would say you have a few broken wires within the gaitor to sort out?
sheeny
[quote name='SmiffyRebel' timestamp='1327233264' post='162584']
I have Mk2 Mondeo estate when locking or opening the car from the drivers door all the the other doors do not open or lock, but when opening or locking from the front passenger door all the doors including the drivers door opens or locks, I think this proves the wiring to & from the drivers door so i suspect one of the micro switches may be at fault. Any advice on this would be appreciated THANKS
[/quote] try reseting ur central locking bye turning ingtion on and of 4 times under 6 seconds u should hear a nosie from the car the press ur fob that resets ur central locking wait for 1 min before trying ur fob hope this works for u bud :)

Full Colour Version: Central Locking Fault
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.