Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Looked At New Focus Zetec S
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Wickwick10_1
Popped in the dealer to have a look at new Focus ZS ! It was in white 180bhp with red and black leather and priv glass ! Nice looking motor other than the wheels , only 17" ??? Needs 18"s !!! £19k it's up for ...... ;-)
Wickwick10_1
Sorry meant NEW in title ! Stupid phone !
jimrex
[quote name='Wickwick10_1' timestamp='1327249416' post='162620']
Popped in the dealer to have a look at new Focus ZS ! It was in white 180bhp with red and black leather and priv glass ! Nice looking motor other than the wheels , only 17" ??? Needs 18"s !!! £19k it's up for ...... ;-)
[/quote]

I agree about the wheels as I have them on my standard Zetec but there are optional 18'' ones. Red and black leather sounds pretty good though, and all for £19k :o

Doesn't sound too shabby to me!
Wickwick10_1
[quote name='jimrex' timestamp='1327258424' post='162645']

I agree about the wheels as I have them on my standard Zetec but there are optional 18'' ones. Red and black leather sounds pretty good though, and all for 19k :o

Doesn't sound too shabby to me!
[/quote]
Looks good but 19k I thought a bit steep mate !
jimrex
[quote name='Wickwick10_1' timestamp='1327259321' post='162651']
Looks good but £19k I thought a bit steep mate !
[/quote]

You're right actually considering a Titanium is about £18k... and I defo prefer the extras and nicer interior of the Titanium. The one you saw in the dealership probably had a few toys on it though. I'm sure the ZS body kit etc will be available to buy for the other models eventually anyway...
Wickwick10_1
[quote name='jimrex' timestamp='1327262552' post='162669']

You're right actually considering a Titanium is about 18k... and I defo prefer the extras and nicer interior of the Titanium. The one you saw in the dealership probably had a few toys on it though. I'm sure the ZS body kit etc will be available to buy for the other models eventually anyway...
[/quote]
Yes agree - I actually went to look to see if it's worth ordering one for March , I have a 61 plate Titanium now and my interior is far better !
Preee
This happened with the Mk25 as well where the ZS was more than the Titanium :o

180Bhp that does sound good though.

Wickwick
Did you take any interior pics?
Wickwick10_1
No pics but will try get some soon ! The interior not sure If I like ? Very much the same as fiesta individual pack where dash is red and black too ! Think I will stick with titanium as I will regret changing I think ????
cuke
Hi, it only has the same torque as the 150ps though and torque is what it's all about really...
Chris

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.